The Facebook Business Page contains the information I come across that I feel is relevant to the thought process, the decision making process, the environment of decision making and just how I feel about it and I am passionate about it!
In creating this page and re engineering the existing website, I thought I would look up the complexity of setting up your own business in Ireland, so I could contrast it with what is involved in getting this business started, the Citizen’s Information outlines:
- Unemployed people: training, market research, business plans, loans to buy equipment.
- Foreign nationals
- Legal structures: sole trader, partnership, limited company.
- Business plan and funding
- Getting credit: Many small businesses have difficulty getting credit.
- Tax and PRSI
- Employment rights and employers’ obligations
Or, would you like a business in a box?
A web shop working across 23 countries, making money off bills people are going to pay anyway?
Location, Location, Location, I need a few customers for my webshop.
How many “corner shops” would you like on the internet?
Talk to me.